Thursday, April 12, 2012

Welcome

Recently I have come to realize that in recent times Facebook has come to be nothing but a bunch of failed social movements starring the usual players. This comes as a concern to an individual like myself, an individual that believes the bandwagon movement is on a crash course. Therefore I have moved my efforts to the Blogging sector in hopes of combating these bandwagon "like now" "spread the world" "share if you believe" attitude that many Facebook users engage in. Rather I hope to form a culture that making a change is not as simple as hitting a button on your computer, but a change that occurs not on the internet but in the communities we call home. A change that outlasts the spike in interest of Facebook a change that both young and old will have something to hang their hat upon when the day comes to a close. So long as the internet is free the voice of you and I is alive and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment